Welcome to Windber Country Club. We are delighted to have you visiting us and hope you enjoy your experience at one of the most charming private clubs in western Pennsylvania. We place a high value on our membership and embrace a traditional view to the game of golf and country club affairs. Therefore, we ask that all of our members and their guests adhere to certain expectations of behavior and etiquette.
Golf Dress Code
Golf shoes with metal spikes are prohibited;
Golf shoes may not be worn in the clubhouse dining area; however, golf shoes are permitted in the pro shop, locker rooms, lounges, and bar areas
All players must adhere to proper golfing attire
A guest locker may be set up for you during your visit. All locker room amenities with the exception of the fitness room are available to guests.
To enhance the enjoyment of Windber Country Club and to insure safety – all members and their guests are expected to behave courteously to our staff, members, and visitors and respect all of our facilities. Tipping our staff is permitted
- All persons are to abide by the established rules of specific facilities, including the practice range, dining areas, and fitness room
- No alcoholic beverages purchased outside of WCC property may be possessed or consumed
- All guests must register in the pro shop before starting play
- Green fees and cart fees must be charged to the host member’s account
- Golf carts are to remain 30 feet away from the green and greenside bunkers during stipulated rounds of golf and must be returned promptly after completion of 18 holes
- The host member assumes responsibility for their guests’ behavior
- A guest may play up to five times per year
- The USGA governs all rules of play
- All rounds at Windber Country Club are expected to be played in less than four hours and fifteen minutes
For additional information, please contact the Pro Shop at (814) 266-1416.